Toplam Sayfa Görüntüleme Sayısı

25 Ocak 2012 Çarşamba

TRAVELLING

          I think travelling is one of the most difficult parts of being student in another city. Going back your home is really hard especially if your home is away from where you stay. As each student does, I am looking forward to go home when I am in Ankara, but my home is so far away that it is frightening me to travel for eleven hours. I am living in Odemis/ Izmir. From Ankara to Izmir it takes nine hours, then I have to go Odemis for another two hours by bus.
    Going home by bus takes a lot of time. As I said it takes eleven hours and I think it is a real time wasting. But it is not that difficult to go by bus. I go to ASTI half an hour before my bus leaves and wait for a short time. That's it. But because it lasts too much to go home, I am really bored when I go by bus.

      So, I made my decision. This time I chose to go by plane. I thought it would be easier and faster. It was faster, of course, but I am not sure whether it was easier or not. It took an hour to arrive Izmir from Ankara but it was not that easy to arrive airport. Firstly, I had to go to ASTI because my friend and I were going to go from there to airport. I waited there for my friend about an hour. After she came we waited for EGO about half an hour. Then it took about another an hour to arrive airport. But it didn't end, of course. We were there before 11, but our plane was going to take off at 12. After check in etc. finished we waited there again. Eventually we could get in plane and take off. It was really amazing to see Izmir from plane. When we landed, after an hour, I took a deep breathe. It was over eventually :)          
           
                          



2 yorum:

  1. Firstly, I totally agree with your opinion that travelling is one of the most difficult parts of being student in another city. I can understand you because my family lives abroad and by bus it takes about 45 hours to go to the place they live so I have to choose other option. I am very sorry to hear your string of bad luck. But can obviously say that when I read it, I reacted normally because it is Ankara. And also there is a mistake that your friend did to you. On the other hand, thank to the God you prepared yourself early and catch the plane on time. Lastly, I would like to say that whatever the consequences the plane option is still the most appropriate one. I wish your back to Ankara will be easier. Have a nice holiday.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Gökçee, I knew you would choose this topic. It must be exciting for you to experience this travelling type first time. I wish I had come with you, but you know, I had to prepare my suitcase. For another time, I will not leave you alone;) Besides, I would like to go to your hometown, and maybe we can go together after the holiday. If it suits you I would like to do this very much. Anyway, I thought of going to my hometown by plane, too; but, you know, I am very indoloent, and I relinquished this idea. Maybe, I go to somewhere in future just because I want to go by plane:))

    YanıtlaSil